Job Title: Plastic Injection Moulder
Pay: £9.50 p/h plus overtime
Aspion are recruiting for a (Trainee) or Plastic Injection Moulder Setter and Operator to join their growing team in the Halton area. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to gain training and experience with excellent scope for career development.
The client is a large manufacturer of plastic parts supplying various industries within their given field with an excellent reputation for over 25 years. This is a leading market manufacturer who have gone from strength to strength from the outset.
- Ensuring all Injection Moulding processes are running efficiently when in production.
- Maintaining all Plastic Injection Moulding and tooling equipment, ensuring it is suitable for the tasks required.
- Responsible for all recordings and quality checks
- Conduct all pre-production checks are undertaken.
- Packing and products for dispatch on quiet times.
- Technical minded
- Good understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics pressure
- Able to run shift of 3-5 employees overlooking and issues.
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Good Mechanical Knowledge
- Able to give direction to the team
If the candidate has good technical knowledge and is at trainee level there is an opportunity to be fully trained on all aspects of the role as long as you have a strong technical skill set.
There is a 24 hour shift pattern with plenty of overtime paid.
This is a temp to perm role with an immediate start for the right candidate
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.