PERM JOB – CLASS 2 DRIVER /Warehouse
Job Title: Class 2 Driver (Permeant Days)
Salary: £23,000 – £24,000
Sector / Industry: Manufacturing
Job Reference: JWFE2420
Are you an experienced Class 2 Driver, looking to join a highly successful business expanding there Transport Division?
Looking for stability and long term development?
Do you enjoy working in a fast pace environment, with flexibility?
If yes to all the above, and you have Class 2 Licence, CPC & Digi Tacho then I want to hear from you!!!
- Monday – Friday : 1pm – 9:30pm
- £23,000 – £24,000
- (Must be flexible when required)
- Company Pension
- Free Car Parking outside office
- Progression Opportunities
- Check to ensure safe distribution of load
- Strap and secure load correctly before any journey commences
- Complete defect forms and hand in daily
- Keep vehicle clean and tidy
- Ensure any defects identified are corrected without any undue delay
- Plan breaks to maximise use of driver’s hours.
- Understand and stay abreast of changes to the Highway Code, the working time directive and the requirement of drivers hours
- Always check tacho is in the right mode and hand in regularly
- Respond to any issues raised from tachograph reviews
- Plan route to meet customer requirements and make drops in the most efficient way
- Communicate any delays or problems that affect the expected delivery
- performance or overall customer service
- Ensure all delivery paperwork is distributed correctly
- Deal with any material brought back
- Help out in the warehouse/do additional deliveries if appropriate
- Follow and apply the established systems and procedures (i.e., loading vehicles, Lorries & delivering metal)
- Follow all aspects of security procedures
- Liaise with sales to ensure all deliveries completed to customer requirements
- Work within the Service Centre Quality Assurance procedures
- Take part in periodic stock checks
- Work within the Safe Working Practices for ‘Lorries & Delivering Metal’
- Maintain housekeeping standards regularly cleaning and tidying the vehicle and removing trip hazards
- Ensure the load remains safe throughout the delivery process
- Always wear any PPE provided
Required Skills & Experience:
- Good communication skills essential
- Class 2 License, CPC, Digi Tacho – Required
- FLT Counter Balance would be an excellent bonus
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Class 2 Driver
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Jasmine.firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Jasmine Williams – Managing Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.