Internal Sales Executive
Part-time – 25 hours p/week
Due to an extended period of growth my client has an opportunity to join their well established business that supplies to the transport, logistics and automotive sectors as an Internal Sales Executive on a part-time basis. They can offer a 25 hour weekly contract that is flexible around your personal situation.
The focus of this role will be to liaise with a portfolio of approximately 400-500 existing accounts on a regular basis understanding their ongoing product needs and making proactive calls to build relationships and sell products. There is no cold calling requirement within the role.
What this role can offer you:
- A competitve basic salary of up to £25,000 basic (Pro-rata)
- An uncapped comission structure based on what you sell
- Flexible working hours that work around you – 25 hours per week
- Previous experience in a telephone based sales role
- Strong relationship building skills – you will consistently be speaking to the same clients so an ability to formulate lasting relationships is essential
- Self-motivated – you must be able to work from your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
For more information contact John Nesbitt on 0151 209 2050