Operations & Admin Executive with a passion for Employee Wellbeing.
We’re looking for a multi-skilled Admin / Ops Executive who would enjoy reporting directly to the MD of the business for project based tasks.
We’re looking for someone who is extremely organised with a passion for problem solving. This role will suit someone who wants a fast paced, varied administrative role with the ability to build a strong rapport with the team & external senior individuals when answering incoming calls & emails via the company’s info@ inboxes.
The Operations Executive role includes the following tasks:
- Communicating with the leadership team to develop strategic operations goals.
- Developing strategic long-range plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees.
- Working with the Recruitment & Marketing Teams to support internal attraction plans.
- Organising staff training sessions and activities.
- Monitoring operational performance of both internal and external service providers.
- Providing a workplace setting that is conducive to productive work.
- Monitoring performance metrics.
To apply for the position, we will need you to have:
Administration experience (this is essential). Administration in a busy/fast paced office environment would be an advantage.
Be tech savvy – You’ll need to be able to use database systems, online portals & LinkedIn.
Have excellent organisation and planning skills with a strong attention to detail.
Be able to prioritise workload and keep calm under pressure.
Our culture is a great balance of professional & fun! We love to look after you!
You’ll have access to;
- Brand new X2 screen computer set up with Bluetooth headset – You can’t expect to perform at your best without the best computer tech, right?
- You’ll have tailored training plans across your first 3 weeks then ongoing one to one training sessions.
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra leave in line with length of service
- Office Dogs & Friday Beers (in house bar stations!)
- Two huge annual company-wide events and team socials (Culture is key here!)
- A personal wellness pack – Healthy Mind is key!
- And much more
Mon to Thurs 8.45am – 5.30pm
Fridays 8.45am – 4.00pm
Full Time Office based – Lpool HQ
If you’re intrigued, Apply NOW, we’re interviewing across the next 2 weeks!