Office Coordinator – £20,000
Monday to Friday
I’ve partnered with a fantastic company who supply dairy products across local authorities and the educational sectors.
Due to expansion, they are looking for a positive and ambitious person to co-ordinate the day to day tasks involved with their systems and business.
As Office Administrator, you will be speaking to existing customers, the successful candidate must be persistent and tenacious with excellent organisational skills, and be capable of making numerous outbound calls in addition to the management of inbound calls and emails, in line with set KPI’s.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Conversion of settings to school milk UK
- Dealing with customers and local authorities either by telephone or via e-mail or in person
- Responding promptly to customer enquiries
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant customer information
- Processing applications and requests on new business
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Record details of enquiries
- Communicating and coordinating with internal departments
You will be responsible for seeking out prospective clients using your own initiative, building and maintaining a prospect database and scheduling telephone calls to ascertain the requirements of the customer and match those needs to our services to provide a win-win solution.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Customer centric – putting the customer requirements at the heart of the service
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Working to demanding KPI’s and sales targets
- Must show Strong organisational skills
- Maintain and effectively use knowledge of sales and marketing.
- A positive attitude is essential.
- 1-2 years office adminstrations experience
- Proficent across all microsoft packages
- Be capable of multitasking and being flexible within your role.
- To have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and an ability to work methodically in a busy working environment.
- Understanding and Empathy towards customers.
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced office environment.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and competencies required for this role, please apply via the link.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.