17,000 – £20,000
Monday to Friday
I’ve recently partnered with a reputable company who due to high level of workload are seeking an experienced Office Administrator to support their existing team.
As part of the Office Administration team you will be required to undertake various administration tasks on a day to day basis and support general office functions as and when required.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Ordering stationery, consumables and equipment
- Email scanning and sending to relevant correspondence
- Telephone communication
- Ad hoc projects and tasks and general office administration
- Monitor and handle general enquiries through company inbox
- Team player
- Personable and excellent telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Eager to learn with a can do attitude
- Good time management
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Work well under pressure
- Good written English
- Attention to detail
- Follow procedure
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Office administration and reception experience, minimum of 1 year.
If you feel that you have the right experience, please apply via the link or contact Victoria Riley at Aspion Recruitment
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.