Job Title: Multiskilled Engineer
Location: Ellesmere Port
Pay Rate: £18.00 p/h – £42,640 per annum.
Day Shifts available – 4 on 4 off shifts available salary £47,664 per Anum.
Immediate Start !
Aspion are currently recruiting for a Multiskilled Engineer to join a large industrial company in the Ellesmere Port area. The main duties will be to maintain and repair equipment including the below:
- Electronic control Panels
- Power Transmission Equipment (motors gearboxes bearings)
- Vibratory screeners and Vibratory Feeders
- Air Density Separators
- Eddy current Separators
- Drying Equipment
- Feed Hoppers
- Automatic Optical Sorting Equipment
Training will be given as necessary.
There is a large workshop with welding bay and fabrication equipment.
The main tasks involved in this role will be:
- To carry out all work within company Health and Safety procedures and systems, and enthusiastically contribute to the continual development of these systems.
- To assist with the review of existing and creation of new Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- General maintenance duties, both proactive and reactive.
- Welding, both stick and MIG.
- Complete set work and preventative maintenance routines as required.
- Carry out process improvements works.
Work using own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Follow company rules and procedures regarding all maintenance activities on site.
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Job requires a high standard of work due to the quality specifications of the products being handled.
- Assist other departments with technical support as and when required.
- Complete all works via Pirana CMMS work orders.
- Ensure all plant repairs are carried out in a safe and timely manner.
- Carry out all shift check sheets as requested.
- Provide comprehensive feedback to Senior Glass Technicians.
- Be fully flexible to work with production to ensure site efficiencies are maintained.
The above is by no means an exhaustive list of roles and duties. You will be expected to perform a variety of tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the company. Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
All overtime is at time and a half. We also offer free private medical insurance after a qualifying period. Holidays etc can be discussed at the interview.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website