Job Title: Mobile Refrigeration Engineer
Temp to Perm
Aspion are currently recruiting for a number of engineering assemblers to work for a refrigeration company in various location across Blackburn and Burnley area.
This is a great opportunity to upskill yourself and would attract any candidates who have experience in vehicle mechanics, air conditioning, central heating or automotive repair.
The role will be on a temp to perm basis and offer a good pay rate dependent on what level you are at and the background of previous industries.
You will be expected to assemble the refrigeration units with the knowledge and experience of using various hand tolls nuts and bolts.
- Routine servicing, mechanical fault finding and electrics.
- Working to agreed time limits and adhering to manufacturing standards.
- Maintain level of stock on the van to agreed specification.
- Able to prioritise work load and maintain good relationships with clients.
This would be a good opportunity for anyone who is technical or mechanically minded to be able to progress and learn new skills.
- Have experience of working on refrigerated commercial vehicles, ideally Mercedes Benz, Ford, Fiat, Volkswagen and Isuzu.
- Have previous experience of working on transport refrigeration units.
You will also need a full UK Driving Licence in order to move from site to site.
The hours for the role are 50 hours per week Monday to Friday and every other weekend on a rota basis.
The salary is determine on experience.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.