MECHANICAL FITTER SUPERVISOR REQUIRED – EXCITING PROJECT WORK
Salary: £31,000 – £33,000 P/A (£14 – £16 P/H) – Permanent Roles
Location: Northwich – Bury – Manchester – Surrounding areas
Sector / Industry: Utilities/Fabrication
Job Reference: JW9030899
SHUT DOWN WORK – SEPTEMBER STARTS – PERMANAT ROLES AVAILABLE ON COMPLETION
Are you an experienced Mechanical Fitter Supervisor, that has a background within the Utilities industry?
Do you have a great track record in successfully supervising teams across various projects?
Are you looking to play a big part in and exciting long term framework, that has been achieved by a business who are rapidly growing!!!
Looking for guaranteed work that offers stability!
If yes to all the above are you a considering a exciting new permanent role or open to contract work – please get in touch with me for more details…
- Permeant Position
- Shut down requires 10 straight days – 12 hour shifts
- Perm role after shutdown – Working hours: Monday to Thursday – 08:00am – 5:00pm / Friday – 07:00am – 4:00pm
- 20 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Car parking on site
- Consistent opportunities to progress
You must have the below qualifications/skills to apply:
- Pipefitting/welding experience
- Structural Pipe work installation
- SSSTS qualification
- First Aid training – IPAF
- Supervisory skills.
- Pipework installation
- Repairs on Bio screens, filter beds, gas holders, storm tankers
- Installation and removal of mechanical equipment
- Working closely as per risk assessments adhering to Health & Safety
- Overseeing Operatives, fitters and laborer on a day to day basis
- Working closely with the Site Manager to ensure smooth running’s on site.
- Working to deadlines and targets.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Jasmine.firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Jasmine Williams – Managing Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.