Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Up to £36k
Sector / Industry: Chemical
Job Reference: LM0303LE
I’m currently recruiting for an opportunity for someone experienced in maintenance in a production environment to join a leading company based in Leeds.
The main purpose of the role will be to maintain equipment related to packing machinery, filling machines, production equipment and mixing equipment.
- Up to £36,000
- Hours of work: Days: 8:30am – 4:30pm or 7:30am – 3:30pm
- Carrying out both reactive and preventative maintenance for the site
- Maintaining packing lines, filling lines and production lines
- Reporting on common faults
- Logging maintenance
Required Skills & Experience:
- Qualification in engineering – mechanical or electrical
- Experience of PPM schedules and record keeping
- Experience of working in a fast paced production business
- Good communication skills
- Good at solution finding
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Lisa.Machin@aspion.co.uk or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Lisa Machin at Aspion Recruitment Liverpool
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.