Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Salary: up to 40,000 p/a
Aspion are proud to be partnering with a high growth manufacturing company who are striving forward throughout the UK markets with their wide range of goods and services.
The company are going through a large restructure in order to hit the next level of development therefore are looking to bring on board a Maintenance Engineer with Electrical Bias who can utilise their engineering skills to their full potential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a world class manufacturing business and have the opportunity to develop and grow with the right support from the production team and management. This company can offer job security as well as long term training and development to enhance your career.
The main aspect of the role is to be highly reactive to meeting the day to day maintenance, breakdown and repair, troubleshooting and servicing of production machinery. You will maintain all plant machinery in order to reduce downtime enabling the production to run efficiently meeting the schedule of orders and targets the company set out.
- Machine and site maintenance
- Fast reaction to any machine breakdowns
- Preparing and scheduling for any preventative maintenance
- Reactive to change in workloads
- Planned maintenance, replacement, repair of electrical parts and motors including pneumatic & hydraulic systems.
- Attaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings as necessary to undertake duties.
- Compliance with all Health and Safety legislation.
- HNC in Electrical Engineering or Time served City and Guilds apprenticeship
- Experience in PLC , automation sensor control systems
- High attention to detail
The company would also consider looking at any candidates who are junior in the industry but have a willingness to develop and learn as the company would invest in training and qualifications if you have the strive to become stronger in your field.
Hours – 4 on 4 off 12 hour shift pattern working DAYS 7am to 7pm
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.