Job Title: Machine Setter (Metals)
Salary: £22,000- £25,000 (Dependent on experience)
Location: Wednesbury Sector / Industry: Metals
Job Reference: MK10AUGWE
Exciting new progression opportunity!! I am currently working with a manufacturing engineering company who are looking for a machine setter who train up and progress to team leader. This individual will need to be a self-starter and want to progress within an expanding company. The right individual will need to have an engineering background and be willing to learn new machinery in a bespoke industry.
- £22,000-£25,000 (Based on experience)
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays (Additional week after 5 full years)
- Company pension
- Onsite parking
- Working hours: 7:00am-4:45pm Monday- Thursday
- Life insurance
- FLT in-house training
- Setting a variety of different machines (Lathe machine, Drill bench, tube-coiling machine)
- Plant maintenance & repairs as necessary – including occasional welding, brazing & lathe turning.
- Operating production plant, including coiler and reeler.
- Begin training on progression to team leader, how to motivate team, delegating tasks as required and ensure a great customer experience is delivered.
- Operate forklift and overhead crane when required.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years minimum experience within a similar engineering role.
- Ability to use Micrometres
- Extremely driven and ambitious and wanting to progress
- Welding experience (preferable)
- The understanding of different machinery
- Ability to work as part of team
- Driving licence
- An attention to detail
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Recruitment consultant – Metal and Steel Specialist
0151 209 2050
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.