Experienced Machine Operator- WORKING SHIFTS
Job Title: Experienced Machine Operator
Salary: £11.50 per hour + Incentives
Location: Ellesmere Port
Sector / Industry: Ellesmere Port
Job Reference: JW0230
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU CAN COMMIT TO ROTATING SHIFT PATTERNS.
(Rotating shift pattern, Earlies, Afternoons, Nights & Weekends)
Are you an experienced Machine Operator looking to work in a fast pace environment, or proactively looking for a career within Machine Operating?
Are you passionate about growing with a fast expanding business with guaranteed stability?
Are you a quick learner & like to be challenged daily?
Have a least two years’ experience in Machine Operating?
If so I would like to hear from you!!!
- Permeant Position
- Rotating shift pattern, Earlies, Afternoons, Nights & Weekends
- 25 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Car parking Facilities
- Progression opportunity’s
- As a machine operator, you will be responsible for ensuring that our modern corrugator machines maintain production capability and deliver products of the right quality and quantity
- You will be responsible for overseeing correct operation and control of our corrugator machines and will operate them smoothly
- You will assist with maintenance, repairs and cleaning and help to rectify any faults
- You will comply with regulations on environmental protection and occupational safety and promote these standards
- You will actively help to achieve the corporate goals and ensure that the performance indicators for your area of responsibility are met
Required Skills & Experience:
- Confident in Machine Operating
- Used to working in a fast pace environment in Production/Manufacturing
- To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Jasmine.email@example.com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Jasmine Williams – Manufacturing Managing Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.