Job opportunity: Logistics/Production Administrator
Pay Rate: £10.00 per hour
Salary £19, 000
Temp to Perm
Aspion are currently recruiting on behalf of a Manufacturing company who are urgently looking for a production Administrator to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company who are moving forward very quickly in their industry.
As there are great times ahead and plenty of scope this business is looking to secure the right people to join the excellent culture the company offers.
- Creation of shipping labels for goods being dispatched
- Creating manual invoices for any non- EU shipments
- Production of serial numbers & Maintenance of Database
- Ordering of stationary
- Production administration
- Production of delivery notes
- Computer liberate in Microsoft Office
- Meet targets and deadline
- Strong communication skills
- SAP or NAV experiance
Monday to Friday 37.50 hours per week plus early finish on a Friday.
Full training will be given for the role
This is a temp to perm position and requires an immediate start for the right person.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.