Loader/ Counter Balance –FLT Driver
Job Title: Loader/ Counter Balance –FLT Driver
Salary: £11.50 per hour + shift bonus – Permanent role
Location: Ellesmere Port
Sector / Industry: Manufacturing
Job Reference: JW00020
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU CAN COMMIT TO ROTATING SHIFT PATTERNS
(Earlies, Afternoons, Nights & Weekends)
Are you an experienced FLT Counter Balance driver looking to work in a fast pace environment, or proactively looking for a long term career?
Are you passionate about growing with a fast expanding business with guaranteed stability?
Can you work well under pressure?
If so I would like to hear from you!!!
- Permeant Position
- Rotating shift pattern, Earlies, Afternoons, Nights & Weekends
- 25 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Car parking Facilities
- Progression opportunity’s
- Really fast pace loading and unloading, repetitive FLT duties.
- Maintain housekeeping / 5’s standards in your area to ensure a clean and safe working environment
- Accountability for your own safety and the safety around you and not interfering with health & safety implemented from the company in and around the work place.
- Escalate to team leader any findings and propose solutions
- Strive to meet Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Carry out random quality checks
Required Skills & Experience:
- Confident on FLT – Counter Balance
- You do require up to date licence
- Used to working in a fast pace environment in Production/Manufacturing
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Jasmine.firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Jasmine Williams – Manufacturing Managing Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.