Job Title: IT Systems Analyst
Location: Ellesemere Port
Job Reference: JW6539567
Are you an IT Systems Analyst who thrives working under pressure & enjoys working with multiple teams & departments?
Would you thrive in a business where your voice will be heard, and you can implement positive changes?
If yes to the above and you would be eager to join a growing business within FMCG, who operate globally and our investing into their IT team this role could be for you!!!
Overview of the role:
The IT Systems Analyst reports to our Global IT Manager and is responsible for maintaining and supporting the UK IT operations. As the business operates Globally you may be required to assist with supporting other offices outside the UK.
This role will be primarily based at the Manufacturing site at Ellesmere Port with at least one day per week at our Warehouse in Deeside or as and when required.
- Salary – Based in experience
- Work from home one day a week
- 20 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Monday to Thursday 08:30am – Friday 2pm Finish
- Company Pension
- Great working environment
Duties of the role:
- Provide first-line technical support to end users, troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software issues.
- Maintain and support Business ERP’s (Epicor Tropos and MS Dynamics F&O), liaising with all departments on support issues.
- Work closely with departmental leads to ensure data extraction and reporting capabilities within Tropos are optimised to support business activities
- Administer and maintain Office 365 services, including email, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive
- Basic networking troubleshooting and support including working with external support partners
- Monitor system performance and operational health
- Identify and automate new business processes and improve existing ones within our systems
- Ongoing stakeholder engagement to define/improve business requirements and propose solutions
- Collaborate with the IT Team to improve processes and enhance user experience.
- Management of local vendors to deliver cost effective consistent services to agreed standards within the organisation
- Proven experience in a Service Desk or IT Support Role
- Strong knowledge of Office 365 and its applications included backend administration.
- Familiarity with Active Directory user administration
- Experience with MS SQL Server and SSRS
- Proven experience support business applications. Understanding of ERP systems. Epicor Tropos and/or MS Dynamics F&O a plus
- Experience with programming languages, preferably C#
- Working knowledge and experience developing reports using Excel, SQL, PowerBI
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and customer service
- Basic understanding of networking concepts
- Good understanding of PC/Laptop hardware
- IT Certifications such as CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certifications in Desktop/Server, or equivalent are advantageous
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
Jasmine Williams – Commercial Manager
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.