Graduate Lab Technician
Job Title: Graduate Lab Technician
Salary: £20k – £25k
Sector / Industry: Chemical
Job Reference: LM2705TL
I’m currently recruiting for an opportunity for someone with a degree or equivalent in a chemistry related subject to join a busy and growing business in a commutable location from Hull or Leeds.
The main purpose of the role will be to work as a part of the laboratory team and develop skills in relation to testing and QC of products along with assisting in the development of new products.
- £20,000 – £25,000
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday – 8am – 4.30pm
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Annual bonuses
- Nest pension
- Development and learning opportunities
- Assisting in the lab with testing and QC procedures
- Being on hand to assist the sales team with queries
- Testing raw materials
- Project work for R+D projects
Required Skills & Experience:
- Graduate or equivalent in chemistry or similar
- Experience in lubricants/oils is an advantage
- Comfortable with statistical data
- A desire to develop and learn
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Lisa.Machin@aspion.co.uk or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Lisa Machin at Aspion Recruitment Liverpool
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.