Goods In / FLT Driver Counter Balance
Job Title: Goods In / FLT Driver Counter Balance
Sector / Industry: Manufacturing / Metals
Job Reference: JWAP22
Are you an experienced operative looking to work in a fast pace environment?
Are you passionate about growing with a fast expanding business with guaranteed stability?
Are you a quick learner & like to be challenged daily?
Have a least one year’s experience in a Warehouse using FLT Counter Balance?
Happy to work a rotating shift pattern and have your own transport?
If so I would like to hear from you!!!
- Permeant Position
- Monday to Friday – 5.00am-1.30pm / 1.00pm – 9.30pm alternative weeks.
- 20 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Car parking Facilities
- Progression opportunity’s
- Overseeing storage of raw/ stock material
- Maintain inventory of warehouse
- Process products on the cutting machines and other processes
- Packing finished/ semi-finished goods
- Loading shipments
- Maintain housekeeping / 5’s standards in your area to ensure a clean and safe working environment
- Accountability for your own safety and the safety around you and not interfering with health & safety implemented from the company in and around the work place.
- Perform daily checks on all handling equipment i.e. fork-trucks, overhead cranes, saws and slings.
- Escalate to team leader any findings and propose solutions
- Picking using fork trucks
- Maintain relevant paperwork for traceability purposes.
- Strive to meet Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Carry out random quality checks
Required Skills & Experience:
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy.
- Counterbalance Fork Truck
- Packing and strapping.
- Use of measuring equipment.
- Desire to learn new skills.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Jasmine.email@example.com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Jasmine Williams – Manufacturing Managing Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.