Monday – Friday, 40 Hour Week
I’m currently recruiting for an experienced DC Manager to join a large family run business are a reliable 3PL. The business provide nationwide supply chain services to a vast range of companies.
They are seeking a General Manager to manage a complex and forever evolving distribution centre with multiple customers within a considerable range of industries.
- Experience of managing a variety of operational environments with wide product base.
- Experience implementing systems & infrastructure design.
- Team Training & Go Live Stabilisation.
- Experience of Leading change and implementing Best Practice methodologies into live operations.
- Ability to plan strategically creating plans and roadmap’s which will support the businesses strategic direction
- Track record in managing high volume, service driven operations for Customers.
- Experience working closely with customers and able to illustrate examples of how they have managed such relationships.
- Leading the DC Team, providing clear direction & standards for how the Team operates and performs.
- Supporting the development of the Site Team, systems & operations to facilitate pursuit of excellence.
- Engaging the DC Team in the Forecast – Plan – Control – Report process to drive performance
- Leading a change agenda whilst promoting a culture of innovation and continuous improvement to deliver best in class operations
- Develop Plans, Tools and People to support strategic plans
- Manage Operations to deliver required cost, service and company targets.
- Support the development of customer relationships whilst delivering contractual SLA’s
- Promote a culture of total quality
- Manage key cost areas to deliver continued year on year financial improvement.
- Responsible for the promotion and compliance of Health & Safety within the operation.
If you have experience as a General Manager of a distribution center and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply via the link.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.