Customer Service Representative – French Speaking
Job Title: Customer Service Representative – French speaking
Salary: Up to £22,000
Sector / Industry: Manufacturing
Job Reference: LM1507C
I’m currently recruiting for an opportunity for an experienced customer service representative who speaks fluent French to join a growing business based near Carrington. This role is based in an office environment, not a call centre and the role strongly focuses on the quality of service that customers receive as opposed to quantity of calls. Although a busy role it is not a continuous inbound answering service and will also have an admin element to the role in relation to order processing.
The main purpose of the role will be to support key business customer accounts with queries and placing orders.
- Up to £22,000
- Hours of work: 8.00am-5pm Monday to Friday
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Parking on site
- BUPA healthcare
- Death in Service
- Social events regularly
- Support their customer base to answer questions around the products and provide advice on suitability of products (all training provided on this)
- Order processing
- Handling inbound calls to the business and directing as appropriate
- Recording all call information accurately
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a phone based customer service role
- Fluent French speaking
- Spanish speaking as well as French would be extremely beneficial
- Passion for customers
- Enjoyment for working in a team environment
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Lisa.Machin@aspion.co.uk or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Lisa Machin at Aspion Recruitment Liverpool
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.