French Bilingual European Transport Coordinator
Salary – dependent on experience
I’ve partnered with a small Freight Forwarder based in Manchester who are seeking a French Bilingual Customer Service and Transport Planner to come and join their busy team.
The successful candidate MUST be fluent in both English and French along with 1 year experience in the European road transport.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Customers services & customers liaison : taking orders, ensuring all the relevant documents are received for each order for customs, updating customers on collection and deliveries dates and customs declarations completions, answering queries from existing customers and potential new customers (trailer availability, transit time, our services etc)
- Transport planning: liaising with network of hauliers, sourcing trailer capacity from them, negotiating rates with them and organising transport operations by road as per customers’ requirements
- Fluency in both English and French a must
- Ability to cope with high volume work loads
- Enthusiastic and pro-active approach
- 1 year experience minimum in the European road transport / freight industry (export and / or import) or in a customs role preferred but not essential
If you would like to be considered for the role please apply via the link
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.