Field Service Engineer – Water
Job Title: Field Service Engineer – Water
Salary: £30,000 – £38,000
Sector / Industry: Water
Job Reference: LM2705S
I’m currently recruiting for an opportunity for someone experienced in industrial plumbng and water treatment maintenance to join a large, independent water treatment company that have almost doubled turnover in 8 years and benefit from having longevity and career routes for staff.
The main purpose of the role will be to travel to client sites within the Northeast region and provide preventative and reactive maintenance to the plumbing of these businesses.
- Salary dependent on experience £30,000 – £38,000
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9-5 with occasional weekends
- Over time rates
- 25 days holiday plus bank hols
- Iphone, laptop, company credit card, fuel card
- Attending on site visits to customers in the Northeast region
- Following PPM schedules
- Reactive maintenance as required
- Project management of installation work
- Following allocated jobs and ensuring completion
Required Skills & Experience:
- Qualified in an engineering discipline – preferably electrical bias
- Industrial water treatment background
- Full driving license
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Lisa.Machin@aspion.co.uk or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Lisa Machin at Aspion Recruitment Liverpool
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.