Export & Groupage Loads
Wednesbury, West Midlands
£18,000 – £24,000 (flexible depending on experience)
Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 6:00pm
An exciting ‘brand new’ role has arisen with a leading UK-Irish Logistics company, for an experienced Export Coordinator. The role is to cover export planning for part loads bound for Ireland.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Irish-UK road haulage, part loads and groupage.
- Groupage and load planning experience is highly desirable
- Irish – UK road haulage experience is highly desirable
- Experience of transport planning for off-shore loads is desirable
- Previous experience of putting together trailer manifests
- Previous experience within a fast paced transport position
- Experience of using system based planning tools
- A high attention to detail is essential
- Must be resilient and have strong customer service skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Competent decision making
- Good geographical knowledge
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Load planning for part load and groupage off-shore loads to Ireland
- Complete accurate trailer manifests
- Agreeing and confirming costs with sub-contractors
- Keep all customers informed of all failed services or significant delays
- Provide the communication link between customers and drivers
- Supervising and managing driver workloads
- Managing your driver’s daily activities in line with the Working Time Directive and Driving hours.
- Ensuring every customer receives excellent customer service
If you have Export Coordinator experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply via the link.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.