Are you an experience fabricator in the structural steel industry?
Do you want to join an ambitious growing team?
Then I have the role for you!!
I am currently recruiting for experience fabricators to join a well-established, family run business in the Dudley area. Its an exciting time for this business as they are rowing rapidly!!
There are 3 different set shifts for you to choose from and plenty of overtime opportunities available paid at time and a half!!
Shifts: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm, 6am-2pm or 2pm-10:30pm
- £12.50-£14ph (Dependent on Experience)
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- On site car parking
- 3 different shift patterns to choose from
- Company pension
- General fabrication
- MIG & TIG Welding
- Work on a drill line and plasma cutter safety
- Work well as part of a team to efficiently complete customers’ orders
- Work from technical drawings
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Must be able to read from technical drawings
- Be able to MIG or TIG weld
- Ability to work proactively alone without supervision
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
0151 209 2050
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.