New Job Alert!!
I am curently recruiting for a well established, growing Laser Cutting/ Metal Fabrication company based in the Nottinghamshire area.
I am looking for an experenced Laser Operator with at least 1 year to join their ambitious team.
- £9-£12 per hour (Dependant on experience)
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Free car parking on site
- Addition training and development
- Monday- Thursday 8:00-4:30 Friday 7:00-3:30
- Safely operate laser cutting machines using a variety of different materials
- Ensure materials are checked prior to cutting for size, thickness and grade
- Support other colleagues on shift
- Correctly mark up cut parts
- Work within a time frame to ensure the customers’ orders are produced in full and on time
- Correctly route the parts to the next stage in a timely manner
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience using a laser cutting machine
- Must be able to read and work from engineering drawings
- Have the ability to use different measuring equipment (rulers, verniers, angle measuring devices)
- Ability to work proactively alone without supervision
- Ability to work as part of a team
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
0151 209 2050
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.