Job title: Electronic Production Assemblers
Temp to Perm
£9.00 per hour
Aspion are currently Partnering with a very well established company based in the Wirral area who take innovation to another level.
The company is growing and are looking to increase headcount on the shop floor through customer demand in the market.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals to join a vibrant company and have a career path within industry.
The company invest in their staffing and want to make their work experience enjoyable through their culture and influence.
In this role you will be required to read and interpret instructions, assemble parts and use tools to fit electronic components.
- Work independently on own station assembling parts to finish product.
- Assemble wiring using rivets and bolts as well as soldering or micro welding equipment.
- Be able to work from instructions and work to deadlines
- Pack finished products for shipment.
- Keep station clean and tidy
- Adhere to all health and safety
Candidates would need to have experience working within production and electronics or be very nimble fingered and dextrous to be able to perform the tasks in an efficient way.
This is a full time position with an immediate interview for the right calibre candidates
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays
· Mon – Thurs 8.30am-5pm Fri 8.30am-3.30pm
· Overtime Available
· Fantastic onsite facilities including gym/ showers/ Games Room/ Big Screen and seating area for sporting events/Outdoor BBQ and Relax area
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website