Job Title: Electrical Project Manager
Salary: 40k – 45k pro rata
6 month Contract – Ongoing
Aspion are recruiting on behalf of a Global Energy company who are looking for an Electrical Project Manager to join a team in the Chelmsford area. They have around 50/60 projects in various locations so work can carry on further than 6 months moving to different sites around the UK.
Excellent Opportunity to have secure employment for the foreseeable.
- Responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget, as well as managing staff to ensure work is completed on time, to a high standard.
- Plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
- Ability to work unsupervised on the installation, commissioning and maintenance of low voltage electrical and electronic equipment.
- Responsible for overseeing the design, installation and supply of electrical systems.
- Overseeing the full scope of electrical construction and maintenance projects.
- CSCS JIB or equivalent gold card
- NVQ level 3
- SMSTS or SSSTS safety training scheme
- 18th edition regulations
- HV01 authorised person certificate
40 hours per week / 8 hour days
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.