Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Salary: Up to £40k dependent on experience
Sector / Industry: Chemical
Job Reference: LM1006L
I’m currently recruiting for an opportunity for someone who is electrically trained to join an SME business in Liverpool. The role will be both routine and reactive maintenance predominantly electrically based but the right person will be happy to help on the mechanical side as required.
The main purpose of the role will be to maintain production equipment, plan preventative maintenance and FLT work.
- Up to £40,000
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday – day shifts
- Maintenance of a continuous process production line
- Routine maintenance and making improvements to process
- Project work including upgrades, extension to the site etc
- Use of Siemens and ABB (not essential to know already)
- Working at height on occasion
- Mechanical tasks such as maintenance of pumps and gearboxes
Required Skills & Experience:
- Qualification in electrical engineering (can be apprenticeship)
- Experience of working on electrical maintenance with limited assistance
- Experience working on a continuous process
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Lisa.Machin@aspion.co.uk or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Lisa Machin at Aspion Recruitment Liverpool
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.