Milk is Newcastle READY! Want to be a part of something FRESH? #WEMOVE
With already 4 established offices across the North, and Newcastle partnerships growing FAST, we need to find our next MILKST*R! THIS TIME NEWCASTLE!
Our Milk Team is growing fast and as a result we are looking for experienced Education Recruiters who have a desire to develop a career path, open up their earning potential and aim to build a developing team in Newcastle.
For the right person there is a very clear dotted line to a wider management role with potential to grow to Directorship positions in the future with the full support and backing of the business.
Our ambitions are to be the most rewarding recruitment company to work with for and partner with in our market sectors, and we’re seeking individuals who want to build a truly limitless future within education recruitment.
What do we offer?
- A Career Plan from day 1 with an ever-present target to achieve the next pay rise/promotion.
- High level of innovative recruitment tools – you can’t expect to be the best without the best tools, Inclusive of Video Tech, Client Delivery platforms, business mobile… and much more.
- Strong basic salaries and monthly commission structure.
- In-house training working with groups and individual senior managers.
- A chance to build & develop your own team / division in the future #wewanttogrow
- Opportunity to progress your career fast based on YOUR performance: Senior > Principal > Managing Consultant > Divisional Manager > Associate Director > Director
- Plenty of other perks and rewards including your birthday off, Christmas eve off, more time to spend doing what you love on our CSR days, summer and winter fully expensed spectaculars to reward team Milk! Ask us for a copy of our incentives pack for more info!
What are we looking for?
- Ambitious and driven leaders looking to reach Director Status in their career.
- High-achievers already working within an Education recruitment. #wewanttheelite
- Trustworthy and transparent individuals looking to work closely with the Managing Directors.
- Recruiters from another specialist sector like care or similar, who can evidence significant over achievement and who want a new challenge > route to success.
Get in touch or track me down on LinkedIn for more info! Emma Walsh Group Operations @ Milk Education