We have the highest paying Driving/Logistics Commission structure in Liverpool (Ask for a copy of our Incentives pack for more info!)
We’re looking for someone keen to advance their Driving / Logistics recruitment experience to the next level and up their earnings!
You will join a high spec, modern office overlooking the Mersey, a collaborative culture within established boutique business.
You’ll have the opportunity to progress your career based on your performance: Senior > Principal > Managing Consultant > Divisional Manager > Associate Director > Director
Our Driving & Logistics divisions are the fastest growing areas at Aspion and as a result we are looking for experienced Recruiters who have a desire to develop their career path in a very lucrative market sector.
For the right person there is a very clear dotted line to a wider management role with the full support and backing of the business. Our ambitions are to be the search and selection recruiter of choice within our market sectors, and we’re seeking individuals who want to build a truly limitless future within recruitment.
What do we offer?
- Strong basic salaries and uncapped commission with no threshold – you’ll earn on everything you bill.
- A Career Plan from day 1 with an ever-present target to achieve the next pay rise/promotion.
- In-house training working with groups and individual senior managers.
- A chance to build your own team / division.
- Opportunity to progress your career fast based on YOUR performance: Senior > Principal > Executive > Managing Consultant > Divisional Manager > Associate Director > Director
- High level of innovative recruitment tools – you can’t expect to be the best without the best tools, Inclusive of Linkedin Recruiter, Video Tech, Client Delivery platforms, business mobile… and much more.
- Plenty of other perks and rewards including your birthday off, Christmas eve off, more time to spend doing what you love on our CSR days, summer and winter fully expensed spectaculars to reward team advocate! See our main Hunted profile for more information!
What are we looking for?
- Ambitious and driven recruiters looking to reach their full potential & earnings.
- High-achievers with a background of success & building/ managing a busy desk.
- Trustworthy and transparent individuals looking to work closely with the Managing Directors.
- Recruiters from another specialist sector who can evidence significant over achievement and who want a new challenge > route to success.
For More information track me down on LinkedIn, Emma Walsh – Group Operations Manager