Development Project Manager – Residential
£30,000 – £40,000 (DOE)
I’m proud to be representing a forward thinking and dynamic business who has a primary focus on Social and Affordable housing. This is an exciting opportunity for a keen and eager individual to join a business who have experienced exciting growth over the last 12 months.
The Development Project Manager will be an effective member of the Development Team and focus on a significant, measurable and effective personal contribution; supporting and contributing to the growth and development of the organisation, enabling it to achieve its vision, current and future business developments, operational plans and performance targets.
- Degree in either Building Surveying/ Project Management or Construction Management
- Strong track record of successfully developing existing and new-build schemes
- Experience of contractor, project and risk management
- Experience of successfully managing a high quality, responsive and customer focused
- Experience running residential refurbishments from start to finish – desirable
- Experience of engaging with and actively contributing to successful business transformation and change management;
- Ability to build strong, effective, and productive relationships;
- Ability to communicate a range of business information to a variety of audiences;
- Strong communication skills across the full breadth of written, verbal, presentation and digital media
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage relationships with third party contractors to ensure contractors are engaged and satisfied with their workload
- Be an effective ambassador for the business and develop and maintain productive working
- relationships with a wide range of relevant potential and existing partners, stakeholders,
- external and internal customers at both national and regional levels.
- Work with the Development Director and the Investment Acquisitions Team to advise on
- viability of development schedules, costings and timescales.
- Ensure that the business delivers excellent quality, flexible and client-focused services, which demonstrate value for money, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Review the current use of Contracts on their projects and develop a uniform approach and Contract type to each type of scheme.
- Assist with developing procurement methods, routes and documentation for the business.
- Assist the Development Director in building a structure and progression plan for the Development Department and then strive to deliver the aims and objectives.
- Project manage projects from appraisal through to delivery and completion.
- Develop relationships with Clients and key stakeholders.
- Review preferred Contractor list and selection process and introduce new procedures and
- standard formats to improve processes.
If you could like to be considered for the role, please apply via the link
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.