Customer Service Coordinator/Key Account Coordinator / Sales Coordinator
Monday to Friday
Do you have a strong background in delivering exceptional customer service?
I’ve partnered with a fantastic company within the FMCG space, a business who very much value their team through fantastic training, career progression and a great benefits package. Due to further expansion within their Customer Service team are seeking additional support on a permanent basis.
This role is vital to delivering a world class customer service experience for all customers. The key to success is a proactive approach to customer communication and documentation, the ability to problem solve and to highlight issues in a timely manner to avoid any impact on the customer.
- A highly organised approach and ability to prioritise high workloads
- Experience working in a Customer Service team ideally for a FMCG company
- Experience in producing export documentation
- Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for accuracy
- A good ability to influence
- A process driven approach
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Please apply via the link if you would like to be considered.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.