Copywriter – Manchester
Monday – Friday
Flexible co- working office environment
I’m proud to be representing a forward thinking and dynamic business who has a primary focus on Social and Affordable housing. This is an exciting opportunity for a keen and eager individual to join a business who has experienced exciting growth over the last 12 months.
As Copywriter, you’ll be responsible for producing creative online and offline ensuring exciting, clear and concise content.
- Genuine interest in digital and social media
- Industry background – financial investment and/property
- Relevant qualifications (journalism, marketing or communication)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Flexible co- working office environment
- On-site parking
- 25 days holiday & 8 days BH
- Standard pension
- £20 towards gym membership
- Continued training
If you meet the criteria for this role and would like to be considered and find out more, please apply via the link.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.