Copywriter – Manchester
I’m proud to be representing a forward thinking and dynamic business who has a primary focus on Social and Affordable housing. This is an exciting opportunity for a keen and eager individual to join a business who has experienced exciting growth over the last 12 months.
The Copywriter will be creative and work extremely efficiently within a very fast paced environment with strong grammatical and vocabulary skills and desire to maximise the business vision in order to support the marketing team.
It’s essential that candidates have experience copywriting property/investment
Key Tasks and expected outputs:
Create copy from an internal brief, for the following:
- Employee communication: internal,
- Website copy, across a number of industries: property, gaming (gambling compliance
- consultancy), bridging loans, charity foundation,
- Social media,
- Brochures for investors and prospective partners;
- Email campaigns;
- PR press releases, PR publications and award submissions,
- Other, as the company requires.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice – remember that we have a number of different voices, so content will be very varied;
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements; understand that all of the
- information may not be provided on initial brief so you will need to request further information in the specific areas to help you complete your copy;
- Collaborate with internal designers and marketing executives, together with the Directors and wider HSPG team to gain relevant information;
- Collaborate with external PR companies and other professionals on large- and small-scale projects;
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed;
- Use SEO principles to maximise copy’s reach;
- Source images and other content to compliment the copy.
If you would live to be considered for this role and fee you have relevant skills and experience, please apply via the link or contact Victoria Riley as Aspion recruitment
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.