HGV Class 1 Driver
Rates Negotiable (the company are open to negotiating rates depending on candidate experience and expectations)
Start Times: 0800am & 1200pm
10 hour shifts (average)
Aspion are actively seeking Class one HGV drivers to work with a well-established Freight forwarding and pallet network company in Widnes.
This role offers good work, Life balance.
This is a Temp to Perm position.
- A Valid C&E Licence.
- Drivers CPC & Digi taco Card is essential
- No more than 6 endorsement points on licence for insurance purposes
- Minimum of 1 years Class one experience
- Excellent knowledge of working time directive
- Must have experience on Taut liners
- Good attitude & customer interaction skills
- Capable of following instructions effectively.
- General haulage across the UK delivering to a range of business types
- Checking that paperwork has been completed and signed correctly.
- Little to No handballing.
- Morning and afternoon shifts available
- Ensuring good customer service at all times
- Reporting any late deliveries or paperwork errors to the transport office
- No nights out!
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.