HGV Class 1 Driver
£175 per shift / £35,000 + Per Annum
4 On 4 off – Days
Aspion are actively looking for a number of HGV Class one drivers to work for a well established transport company based in Knowsley on a permanent contract.
Current drivers earn Circa £35,000 per annum before any overtime!
This role offers job stability with a friendly, respected business.
£175.00 per day
- HGV class 1 Licence (C+E License)
- A valid CPC & Digi Taco Card
- No more than 9 points for minor endorsements
- Box trailer refrigeration experience is essential
- Able to complete paperwork and most importantly work to strict health and safety procedures
- Drive in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring adherence to parking, speed and road signage
- Expert knowledge of working time directive
- A minimum of 1 years hgv class 1 experience
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Delivering refrigerated trailers to businesses all over the uk
- Trunking frozen, ambient and chilled loads.
- No handballing!
- May involve the occasional night out
- Representing a specialist haulier
- Strong career stability, friendly inclusive teams and potential to grow with the business
- Adhering to WTD
- Communicate with the tranport office.
If you have relevant HGV Class 1 experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply via the link.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.