Customer Service Administrator – Transport
£18,000 – £20,000
Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00
I’m currently recruiting for an experienced Transport Customer Service Administrator to join a family run business who specialise within general haulage and pallet network operations.
They are seeking a customer Service Administrator to support the current transport operation to ensure the day-to-day customer services function operates as efficiently as possible.
- Previous Customer Service experience within a transport or road haulage operation
- Transport administrator experience is desirable
- Previous experience within a fast paced transport office
- Strong administrative skills
- Self-learner, the ability to continually learn, develop and adapt
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Competent decision making
- Proactive approach and problem solver
- Self learner – ability to continually learn, develop and adapt
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Input customer job requests into our Transport Management System
- Ensure customer collections are booked in with the respective collection points
- Complete customer specific reports with previous days deliveries
- Validate customer jobs that are input into our TMS
- Ensure all customer orders are booked in and delivery dates requested
- Ensure all customer specific returns are booked in with the customer within our service level agreement
- Ensure all emails to our Traffic email address are dealt with in a timely manner
- Deal with any customer issues that arise during the day
- Deal with any driver issues that arise during the day
If you have Customer Service experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply via the link.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.