North West London / Herts / Essex
This is an exciting opportunity for a keen, ambitious and adaptable Childcare Assessor to join a successful and expanding childcare and early years training provider. Working remotely, you will support our learners to support them on their journey by advising and guiding them through their apprenticeship training and assessment.
You will need to deliver the Apprenticeship standards and not the old frameworks.
- Early years educator level 2 –
- Early years educator level 3 – required
- Centre and families manager level 5 – desirable
- Room leader level 5 – desirable
- Management level 5 – desirable
What this role can offer you
- A basic salary up to £28,000
- Genuine career growth and development
Apply now to avoid disappointment or call John Nesbitt on 0151 209 2050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org