Job Title: Chemical Operative
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 – Permanent
Location: Trafford Park
Sector / Industry: Chemical
Job Reference: LM1803T
I’m currently recruiting for an opportunity for an operative to join an expanding chemical manufacturers based in Trafford Park. The role benefits from guaranteed day shifts, a great team-work culture and investment in training.
The main purpose of the role will be blending and packaging of chemical products.
- Monday to Friday – 8 hour days between the hours of 6am – 4.30pm
- Overtime occasional
- Cycle to work
- Childcare vouchers
- Paid occupational health
- Discretionary bonus
Required Skills & Experience:
- Chemical experience is vital
- FLT Counterbalance experience essential and up to date license preferred but not essential
- Willingness to undertake training where required
- Reasonable level of fitness due to the manual handling element of the role
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Lisa.Machin@aspion.co.uk or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Lisa Machin at Aspion Recruitment Liverpool
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.