Chemical Production Operative
Job Title: Chemical Production Operative
Salary: £21,535 – Permanent
Sector / Industry: Chemical
Job Reference: LM0106R
I’m currently recruiting for an opportunity for an operative to join an expanding chemical manufacturers based in Bury. The role benefits from being a very varied role making a diverse range of products.
The main purpose of the role will be to follow batch sheets to produce products.
- Monday to Friday – days
- Salary up to £21,535
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 8% pension
- Free parking on site
Required Skills & Experience:
- Chemical experience is vital – familiarity of working with flammable materials
- FLT Counterbalance experience – license can be renewed if necessary
- Willingness to undertake training where required
- Reasonable level of fitness due to the manual handling element of the role
- Reasonable level of computer literacy
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths, English is desired
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Lisa.Machin@aspion.co.uk or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Lisa Machin at Aspion Recruitment Liverpool
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.