Business Development Manager
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: Up to £50k Plus car allowance and bonus
Location: South UK
Sector / Industry: Chemical manufacturing
Job Reference: LM3108L
I’m currently recruiting for an opportunity for someone who is experienced in business development or account management within the chemical industry to join a well known brand in the industry for an exciting role. This role will cover the south of the UK and benefits from great potential to tap into untouched territory as well as support existing customers with their “protect and grow” approach.
The role will benefit from training on products niche to them as a business and with the ongoing investment going into the business there will never be a shortage of new products to roll out.
The main purpose of the role will be account management customers to ensure retention and formulate relationships with new businesses in order to supply products to.
- £40,000 – £50,000
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday full time
- Holidays – 33 days
- Company Credit Card
- Car allowance
- Lead generation of new business
- Attending meetings with potential new clients
- Presenting to new clients
- Agreeing pricing for products
- Attending meetings to existing clients to ensure good service and retention of business
- building longstanding relationships with clients
- Covering the South region of the UK
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience of business development or account management within the chemical industry is essential
- A degree in chemistry or chemical engineering or similar would be beneficial
- Driving license and own vehicle or willingness to obtain a vehicle
- A love of working to targets and building long term relationships with clients
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Lisa.Machin@aspion.co.uk or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Lisa Machin at Aspion Recruitment Liverpool
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.