Business Development Manager
£40,000 DOE – Double OTE
Media / Video Production
We are on the lookout for a self-driven and consultative Business Development Manager with a track record of selling media solutions to C-Level stakeholders (CEO, CMO, COO) within large corporate organisations, leading membership organisations and leading trade and industry organisations. Ideally you will have excellent research skills and the ability to strategically identify key industry players as well as the sales pedigree required to the manage the full sales process from outreach through to close.
This is a challenge, varied and rewarding Business Development role with the opportunity to join a large, award winning, independent media production company working with a variety of different clients. This client specialises in creating bespoke video marketing content and creative solutions for their clients and you will have the full support of a Partnerships Director, Research team as well as a leading Production Management and Film Team. This role can boast a competitive basic salary and the opportunity to earn six figures whilst working for one of London’s most creative production businesses with the opportunity for realistic long term career progression
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pro actively prospect and engage with key corporate customers to increase sales of Corporate Video & Marketing Services.
- Research and identification of strategic target clients
- Manage the full sales channel from proactive outreach through to contracting, partnering with the core team on account management and upsell, while taking ownership of the renewals process.
- Manage, grow, and accurately forecast a comprehensive video sales revenue pipeline and manage associated customer data.
- Write and produce high level marketing and sales collateral and be able to adapt those materials to the specific target industry sector or customer.
- Lead on the creation of successful customer testimonials.
- 2+ years in a corporate sales or senior B2B sales role
- Experience in selling a media solution is essential for this role – video sales, senior advertising sales, digital marketing
- Proven experience of selling to key decision makers or having a strong network within major trade organisations or membership organisations would be highly advantageous
- A strong natural communicator who is adept at engaging C-suite executives.
- A demonstrable background in high volume new business sales
- Tenacious, highly motivated and you should have first class sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen with high level awareness of key issues and hot topics across different industry verticals.
- A strong team player who wants to be a part of building a new business within a successful Plc. Business.
- New Business Development or experience working within trade and industry associations, large multinational corporations, government departments, NFPs and Charities.
- Educated to degree level or beyond would be advantageous
What this role can offer you:
- Competitive basic salary up to £40,000 DOE
- Uncapped commission structure – Double OTE is completely realistic
- Flexible working location and hours – Central London office
For more information on the role please contact John Nesbitt on 0151 209 2050 or email email@example.com