Business Development Manager
£40,000 DOE + Double OTE
An emerging developer of cloud hosted business software are looking to bring in a solutions focused Business Development Manager to proactively target SMEs across a multitude of sectors within the UK. This is a role that can offer a rewarding and lucrative commission structure, flexibility in how you perform the role, realistic career progression as well as an exciting, tailor made solution that your clients will love!
A hosted SaaS company providing hosted solutions and selling across numerous verticals including recruitment, financial services, property and energy.
Duties of the Role
- Lead and deliver outstanding customer service to meet set targets
- Proactive business development methods to market our software to prospective clients
- Conducting web demonstrations of our solution
- Visiting clients throughout the UK
- Managing your own time and pipeline to ensure revenue targets are met
- Supporting all members of the business and providing exceptional internal support
- Create short term and long-term solutions and strategies to sell.
- Working to monthly and quarterly stategies to manage your pipeline and close deals
- Continuous analysis of your performance and strategy to make recommended improvements
- Proficient use of the Sales CRM tools for tracking activity, pipeline, and revenue metrics.
- Proven track record in a software selling business is beneficial but not essential as full training on the product will be given
- Selling to senior staff in businesses with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Demonstrable track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Experience in effectively managing the sales cycle across target accounts, opportunity identification, qualification, negotiation and closing.
- Strong communication, presentation and forecasting skills.
- Strong technical acumen, ability to demonstrate software and participate in technical conversations.
- The ability to consistently exceed quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing new business, to execute on the business’s long-term goals.
What this role can offer you
- A basic salary of £40,000 DOE
- Uncapped commission structure
- Realistic career progression within the business
If you want to make an introduction or ask any questions then give me a call on 0151 209 2050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org