Business Development Manager
£40,000 DOE – Double OTE
Media / Video Production
This is a rewarding and challenging Business Development role with the opportunity to join an award winning, independent media production company working with a variety of different clients with the goal of creating engaging bespoke industry content. We are looking for a strategic and intelligent Business Development Manager able to engage and target C-level stakeholders and conceptually sell a range of video and marketing services. This role can boast a competitive basic salary and a realistic double OTE whilst working for one of London’s most creative production businesses in an evolving and challenging business environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively prospect and engage with key corporate customers to increase sales of Corporate Video & Marketing Services.
- Research and identification of strategic target clients
- Manage the full sales channel from proactive outreach through to contracting, partnering with the core team on account management and upsell, while taking ownership of the renewals process.
- Manage, grow, and accurately forecast a comprehensive video sales revenue pipeline and manage associated customer data.
- Write and produce high level marketing and sales collateral and be able to adapt those materials to the specific target industry sector or customer.
- Lead on the creation of successful customer testimonials.
- 3-5 years+ corporate sales / B2B sales experience is preferred
- A strong natural communicator who is adept at engaging C-suite executives.
- A demonstrable background in high volume new business sales.
- Tenacious, highly motivated and have first class sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen with high level awareness of key issues and hot topics across different industry verticals.
- A strong team player who wants to be a part of building a new business within a successful Plc. Business.
- Media sales or marketing services sales experience.
- New Business Development or experience working within trade and industry associations, large multinational corporations, government departments, NFPs and Charities.
- Educated to degree level or beyond.
What this role can offer you:
- Competitive basic salary up to £40,000 DOE
- Uncapped commission structure – Double OTE
- Flexible working location and hours – Central London office
For more information on the role please contact John Nesbitt on 0151 209 2050 or email email@example.com