Job Tittle: Business Development Executive (Network Infrastructure)
Location: North West
Job Reference: JWTU132
Do you have a strong understanding into the Networking infrastructure industry?
Ability to build relationships on all levels?
Describe yourself as technically minded?
If yes to all the above and you want to join an ambitious team that are growing and developing, please reach out!!!
- Starting salary – £25,000 – £30,000
- Regular incentives + uncapped commission
- 20 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30am – 5:00pm
- Car Parking Facilities
- To target new business through the development of existing, legacy and new business relationships, to include direct prospect communication, leveraging partner relationships and participation in tender responses.
- To achieve given commercial targets and KPI targets as necessary.
- To create, work to and regularly review a sales strategy and business plan to achieve the required objectives.
- Create, maintain and manage an accurate opportunity pipeline moving prospects through the sales cycle from ‘Discovery to Close’ within the CRM system.
- To assess, understand and quote on new business opportunities.
- To play a key part in educating the operational team of the scope and delivery requirements for your customer.
- To lead customer meetings and presentations and create professional.
- business proposals based on individual customer needs as required.
- Take commercial responsibility throughout the delivery phase of won.
- Projects and communicate effectively with key stakeholders throughout.
- Flexibility of working hours and travelling are key requirement of this role.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a sales role focused on Cisco or equivalent architecture and professional services
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Cisco LAN, WLAN and IP based communication solutions or equivalent
- Full end-to-end understanding of IT networks.
- Experience of preparing large multi-phase bids & tender returns.
- Target oriented, with a drive to overachieve against set targets and KPI.
- A reliable and strong communicator; building relationships with both client and internal functions.
- Experience of executive level engagement
- A team player, willing to go the extra mile for colleagues and customer
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Jasmine.williams@Aspion.co.uk or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Jasmine Williams – Managing Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.