Business Development/Account Manager
Job Title: Business Development/Account Manager
Salary: £20,000 – £30,000 + Bonus/Incentives
Sector / Industry: Stockholders/Manufacturing
Job Reference: JWFRF26
Are you experienced in Selling face to face and being able to maximise every opportunity possible?
Relationship building and Account Management, part of your key Strengths?
Would you like to join an ambitious team that are thriving for success?
If So to all of the above and your looking to join, a well-established UK business that our a leading supplier then I would like to hear from you!!!
- Bonus and incentives
- 20 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Company Car & Expenses
- Working Hours: 08:30am – 5:00pm
- Progressively build up and record in a neat and tidy manner relevant information for each account which can be easily retrieved and disseminated to the Internal Account Manager.
- Continually check with each customer what their current (latest) initiatives, projects or strategies are passing this information back to the Internal Account Manager.
- Visit each customer’s factory to see what is going on e.g. how sophisticated, attitude to quality, internal politics, identifying opportunities which cannot be picked up over the telephone.
- Complete visit reports when action is needed or important information has been obtained.
- Keep personal customer records up to date.
- Identify what the customer does with the material we supply and seek opportunities where we can add value.
- Identify if customers are interested in paying early for a discount on price
- Agree call off orders in writing with an end date for final delivery.
- Review with the customer stock levels of any special or contract stocks held on their behalf and re-schedule as necessary
- Prepare ahead of each call ensuring there is always a clear objective and purpose.
- Identify and meet at each account all the key influencers who can affect the purchasing decision.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Is successful in getting to see the key influencers and decision-makers
- Uses a variety of information gathering questions to identify customer needs.
- Adopts the appropriate sales tactics in each situation.
- Overcomes objections.
- Able to build relationships – adapts self to different personalities
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Jasmine.williams@Aspion.co.uk or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Jasmine Williams – Managing Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.