Job Title: Administrator
Our client, a UK leading metal stockholder in the Coventry area, is seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Administrator to join their team. If you’re a highly organised individual with excellent computer skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
As an Administrator, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the company. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and maintaining accurate records and documents.
- Assisting with data entry and data management tasks.
- Providing administrative support to the sales department.
- Assisting in scheduling and coordinating meetings and appointments.
- Collaborating with colleagues to support day-to-day operations.
- Upholding a high level of attention to detail and accuracy in all tasks.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy in all tasks.
- Proficient computer literacy, including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks and priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A proactive and self-motivated approach to problem-solving and task completion.
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Prior administrative experience is an advantage but not essential.
- £23,000 annual salary
- 08:30-17:30 Monday to Friday
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Regular bonus
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holiday
If this sounds like the role for you please do not hesitate to reach out for more information. Alternatively if you are on the hunt for a new opportunity in the metals industry but this doesn’t sound of interest to you, please do pop me a call as we support a number of great clients in the industry.
To Contact Direct:
Senior Principal Recruitment Consultant
0151 209 2050
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.