Document Management Solutions / Printers / Copiers / Managed Print Solutions
£45,000 DOE + Double OTE
M6 Corridor / Cheshire
A well established and expanding managed print solutions provider have an immediately available opportunity to join their business as an Account Manager. The focus of this role will be to oversee an active spending portfolio of 200 accounts, ensuring you service your accounts for all their ongoing needs, increase spend and bring on new clients through proactive business development methods and techniques. This role can offer you a warm desk to start, a competitive basic salary as well as a realistic double OTE and career progression towards the role of Sales Director.
One of the North-West’s most established and service driven providers of printers, copiers and managed print solutions are looking to bring in their next sales superstar. This is a heavily solutions focused business that has an outstanding reputation for supporting their clients and providing them with the latest technology to provide a seamless level of service. You will be selling printers, copiers and maintenance contracts to SMEs based across the UK with a focus on clients across the M6 corridor and North West.
Duties of the Role
- Create business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their need; researching and analysing sales options.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through numerous methods including partners, networking, cold calling, social media and other marketing channels
- Prospect and convert a minimum number of qualified appointments each month
- Prioritise meetings with potential clients and understand their wishes and concerns
- Provide quality and relevant proposals to prospects in line with business profitability, business standards and customer requirements
- Negotiate and close deals and handle complaints and objections in a professional and non- pressurised style.
- Analyse both successful and non-successful proposals to ensure continuous improvement in sales approach and product offerings
- Prepare and maintain quality paperwork and data on both actual sales and customer insights
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create regular reviews and reports with sales performance and financial data
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Ongoing management of your customer portfolio to drive new value add sales opportunities and customer retention
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices
- 2+ years successful B2B sales experience in the SME market (required)
- 2+ years experience in the printers, copiers, MFDs, MPS or associated industry (required)
- Proven experience of target achievements
- Self-starting, tenacious, results oriented sales professional
- Ability to generate new business
- Ability to build relationships
- Polished and articulate presenter of information to key decision makers
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and confident
- A winning mentality
What this role can offer you
- A basic salary of £45,000 DOE
- Uncapped commission structure – Double OTE!!!
- Realistic career progression towards the role of Sales Director
If you want to make an introduction or ask any questions then give me a call on 0151 209 2050 or email email@example.com