Job Title: Account Manager (Metals)
Salary: £28,000- £35,000 (Dependent on experience)
Location: Wednesbury Sector / Industry: Metals
Job Reference: MK10AUGWD
Are you an experienced account manager in the metals industry, or working within a technical sales role across manufacturing?
I am currently supporting an expanding engineering manufacturer who are looking for an Account Manager to join their growing team. This role allows complete flexibility and really allows you to make the role and be passionate about building new customer bases in chosen markets. The role will include time out on the road meeting new clients and bringing in new business, time in the office working with the team and also allows the flexibility to work from home for a few days if that’s how you work best!
- £28,000-£35,000 (Based on experience)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (Additional week after 5 full years)
- Company pension
- Onsite parking
- Working hours: 8:30am-5:00pm Monday- Friday
- Car will be expensed for the use of work
- Work phone, laptop
- Life insurance
- Business development, calling new, lapsed and existing clients.
- Working on bespoke project assignments
- Prospecting the local area and identifying target customers.
- Account management, understanding customer requirements and providing quotes efficiently and effectively.
- Working out on the road, finding new business and meeting new clients.
- Processing orders onto the system.
- Working with internal functions consisting of Warehouse, Operations and admin team.
- Achieving targets in a competitive environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years sales experience within a technical environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Extremely driven and ambitious
- Ability to proactively work alone
- Ability to work as part of team
- Must have a driving licence and access to a car
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Recruitment consultant – Metal and Steel Specialist
0151 209 2050
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.