Account Manager / BDM
Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: Flexible dependent on experience
Location: Manchester office, field based 4 days
Sector / Industry: Chemical (please note applications will not be considered without a chemical background)
Job Reference: LM1905J
I’m currently recruiting for an opportunity for someone experienced in business development and account management to join a growing business based in Manchester. The role will be field based however there will be a need to be on site 1-2 days a week so the successful person will need to be within a reasonable distance of Manchester.
The successful person should be interested in progression as the company has a succession plan for this role in place.
The main purpose of the role will be to work alongside existing customers to provide solutions to their problems in the form of bespoke polymer products and also lead generation and winning new business. You will predominantly be working with chemical manufacturers or construction product manufacturers.
- Up to £42,000
- 23 days holiday
- OTE bonus between £10k and £20kPA
- Phone and Laptop
- Company car or car allowance
- Account management and new business sales across chemical manufacturing companies
- Attending meetings with customers to discuss bespoke solutions
- Providing advice on products to customers
- Travel nationally and potentially Europe wide
Required Skills & Experience:
- Sales experience from the chemical industry in a solution selling style
- Degree or other qualification in Chemistry or similar is an advantage
- Technical knowledge of polymer products will be an advantage
- Good communication skills – email and phone
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Lisa.Machin@aspion.co.uk or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Lisa Machin at Aspion Recruitment Liverpool
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.